Monday, February 2, 2009
The old night job is...
Nik-O was right... I am fired from blogging! lol! Shame on me for not posting in so long... I let both of my readers down... hahaha! Actually I have been wanting to post for quite some time... there is too much to post really.
Heres the run down. Since my last post I have...
1. Lost my day job of 10 years
2. started my own company
3. had an influx of crazed clients
4. billed more $ in one month then than I did previously in two working for the man.
5. taken on more studio work than is legal in most states
6. innovated new time to spend with my kids.
7. enjoyed tiny moments with my family as hours
8. skated any time possible
9. learned to push, ride, kick turn, tick-tack, shuv-it and ollie switch! SWITCH!!! HECK YA!
10. taught my boys to push ride and bail!
11. Helped my awesome wife throw two rage'n parties for our 6 year old!
12. went to Winter X-Games in Aspen
13. produced several jingles for local businesses
14. made countless TV commercials for local businesses.
15. worked more than my share of 18 hour plus days.
16. killed almost two bags of ice-melt
17. prospered in the face of economic downturn thanks to the grace of God, a positive attitude and good old fashion, NON-stop HARD work!
It's times like these ya learn to live again.... Look out world, I'm punch drunk and ready to tear it up! Sorry, I have also been watching Nitro Circus... I had better stay off the chocolate.
It's good to be back. I snapped a crappy picture of the new office. I hope the new year is treating all of you well!