Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Song of the week vol. 01 112508

I am perpetually writing songs. Day and night. I never stop. For a while now I have desired to post my rough drafts here so that friends and family can hear my progress.

When you are passionate about something, You have to be committed, diligently working, progressing, never stopping. You have to take the risk, to show someone your creation. Art is meant to be shared. So without further ado here is the current rough draft of my song titled "Lets Go".

PLAY Kevs song titled: "Lets Go"

Click on the above link. A window should open and the song should play. If the song does not play then you may have to save the song to your desktop and play it from your mp3 player. Feel free to keep a copy of this song for your own personal listening pleasure. You are welcome to share my song with others but Please do not sell copies or steal my ideas! :) "Lets Go" ©2008 Kevin Decker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I haven't heard the song yet, but your statement about being passionate and continually working is philosophical and succinct. Encore, Encore, always encore!

sarahgrace said...

Babe, I honestly never know what to say about your songs, except that I like them and am continually awed at how you put things together to construct a song. You've come a long way, and I can't wait to see how things progress even more!

Anonymous said...

I dunno... it sounds like the drummer is rushing and then slowing waaaay down ;) Great song!

Anonymous said...

I like the sound. Graphics are cool the way they sinc with the music. I'd like to hear the vocals out front a little more, but maybe that's just my hearing. :-) Nice Job!