Monday, April 27, 2009

working on it April 2009










Here is a new section of my blog called "Working on it" I will post things that I am currently working... trying to get better at etc.

Todays "W.O.I." is a ramp trick called a..... ummm well I don't know what it is called but it's like a cab with a 5.0 stall in the middle. Right now I can spin land on the coping and then ride it out but I don't have the 5.0 pivot. I keep dropping my front wheels to the deck to catch my balance, loosing all my style points. It's all about style.... I'm working on it!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Niiice :D

ol bean said...

Lookin good from here.
Just keep W.O.I. !!!!
:-)

Nikoli said...

We call 'em 270 stalls. Or 270 pivot. Very cool on the extension, no doubt.

You MUST plan a skate fam trip to the OuterBanks!! It is RIDICULOUS!!