Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Martinellis!

This is how we do! "A wine glass of Martinellis? Don't think so fool! I drink it strait from the bottle YO!"

Every thanksgiving we have several bottles of Martinellis Sparkling apple juice left over. In years past I have just poured it down the drain. I assumed it was full of high fructose corn syrup and other poison. This year I happened to read the ingredients...100% apple juice... and carbonation of course. The carbonation is real bad but finding out that its just apple juice was enough to make me refrain from wasting the excess. After a bottle the room was spinning... "Crap! Did this @#$% ferment???"


Don't worry Ma, it's just apple juice! ;)


Today, I put down a bottle of Martinellis and skated without pads. Livin on the edge SON!

No comments: