Monday, June 1, 2009

Spring Skate voyage '09 begins!

We have been on the road now for a couple of days, I went to the St. George park to find it over run with scooters, bikes and my personal pet peeve... a dirt pile and trash in the big bowl. It wasn't too bad really, but I didn't have a broom and I don't like to make my family wait in the car. We have Vans LA on tap for tomorrow then a few days of pure Arizona stoke so I decided I could wait. In the mean time I have really enjoyed just rolling around future primitive style. With all the parks these days it is easy to forget the simple roots. Anyway, here is a fun vid with some uber basic skating.
ps: That mellow hill in front of my Dad's house is so smooth! I bombed it on my vert board several times, I hope the H.O.A. doesn't freak out! :)

skate 'em if ya got 'em from kvon on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Seth Schaeffer said...

I love it. Have fun... and let's do some more skating when you get back. :-)

I saw the vimeo video where you said you'd build me a ramp :-)

If we don't sell the place, I'll take you up on it.

subSANITY said...

Nice!! I'm digging' the tune at the beginning. Personal creation?
P.S> love how the car at the end is rolling slower than you were.

Kvon said...

sub, ya that is one of my tunes!
Test, I have a hammer and nails... when do we build?