Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Grand Father's Day Bampa!

Here's one for the FAM!
Bampa [center]is small in size quick in movement. He's a regular Jackie chan. We got him out on my mini ramp the other day (It was great). He goes and goes and when the work's all done he sits down in the recliner and catches a few z's. I love Bampa. I think I got much of my energy from him (but then again, we are a whole family of energizer bunnies).

I [top left] am the oldest (and smallest) of three skate-rocker siblings. I have three kids [all over the pic] of my own and I am loving every minute of it. Mom [not pictured] wanted a picture of the grandkids (and the great-grandkids) with Bampa. My Nikon sb-800 flash only had enough charge for one shot. Next time I'll just yell..."no great-grandkids are allowed to look at the camera. Than they will mind!

2 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

I like the new haircut.

Anonymous said...

And thank you to me for shooting the shot...ehem.
And not even gonna comment on "family of [enegizer] bunnies"... ;)