Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a difference a day makes

I have once again neglected my blog. For this I do have a good reason. I am adding onto the good ol backyard ramp! The following pictures of the ramp tell the story best.

The Ramp Sunday morning

A trip to Home Depot, A Birthday lunch for Mom, a dessert at Grandma's and several hours later... we had both transitions and the flat framed. On Monday night we framed up the decks. On Tuesday night I had a Recording session. Tonight I hope to get the sheeting done.

The ramp Tuesday night.

The addition is just under six feet tall, eight feet wide with six foot ten inch transitions and eight feet of flat bottom. I attached the coping using an ingenious technique that I found online.

I have incorporated a natural "feature"/obstical on this ramp that I hope will make for a more interesting ride.

Tonight I hope to finish the Sheeting.

1 comment:

sarahgrace said...

I hope the "natural" feature doesn't get too many "hugs" from you guys...hee hee.