Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remote blogging is!



I wish I could hang out with my family, skate and play music 24/7 but sleep is good and eating is good... Got to pay the bills! Life requires a house and food. :) I am just thankful that my day jobs (and night jobs) are along the lines of my passion(s) This week I am providing sound reinforcement, some back-line and audio mixing for live webcast and Satellite broadcast of an event that will go 72 hours with out break. Our client is a huge church in Colorado Springs. We have a lot of clients that are churches. I don't mind. They are often more polite than bar owners and the events are non-smoking. :) Here is a Mac book pic of me at the sat broadcast mix station. I am using two of my Roland VS-2480's for mixing. The 2480 is designed for recording but I like the the features for live mixing things like sat and web broadcast. I'll post some more pics of our gear and adventures later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, This is an awesome pic!
If you're bored, or need a break, check out my latest vid.

Kvon said...

Man I was so bummed that I forgot my Nikon! I dig your new video bro!