Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going crazy is






This event is crazy in the fact that... it... never... ends. Yesterday was nonstop physical labor. We loaded in gear, lots of gear, tons of gear... tons of my gear... (I sort-a wish to sell everything and own nothing, but that is a different story). Today is a weird contrast to yesterday. All of our gear is in and working, so now my crew and I just sit here and make sure it keeps going. But this is no ordinary three hour rock show.... no this just keeps going... its the energizer bunny of gigs. Originally they booked me for 72 hours strait but when they found out we would be here a day early (to set up) they decided to tack on another twelve hours or so. So yeah.. these people are a little crazy. They are nice crazy people though and this event, (loco as the concept seems) is effectivly giving attendees freedom to experience it in whatever way feels right to the individual. They do have limits however. Apparently there is no "Naked worship" allowed. I was almost kicked out for that. I said I didn't want anything to come between me and God... but they had other ideas. I really need to get out of here for at least a few minutes! Enjoy the above mac book pro low-fi shots of me and my close friend Seth going stir-crazy in the green room.

2 comments:

sarahgrace said...

Hee hee! You guys are hilarious!

that's a blue and white room...not a green room... ;-)

Kvon said...

You are right! That is a blue and white room. I still think that place is an abandon walmart building!