Monday, July 14, 2008

Career musings one

Forget the bucket list. I want to make a life list. I don't want to do some crazy thing once... so I can cross it off my list. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT CROSSING THINGS OFF OF A @#$% LIST! LIFE... is about living, every day... to the fullest! It's not about rare moments... It's about every moment! Don't get me wrong, I believe a person should bloom where they are planted.... but every now and then I ask myself if I am being fair... to the gift of life... but it's not that easy is it? The question I mean... "What do I want to do with my life?" Who knows? I must be doing what I AM doing for some reason.... ??? SO, What do I want to do with my life?

I want to do what I do now... only better!

1. I want to spend more quality time with my family

2. I want to play guitar in an original band that gets paid and has a fan base.

3. I want to play drums in an original band that gets paid and has a fan base.

4. I want to Skate and NOT get hurt. Bigger air, longer slides and grinds!

5. I want to make interesting artistic movies. Characters and story line, poo-poo on action and c.g.

6. I want to take mind blowing photographs.

7. I want to do paintings worthy of hanging on my wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Encore!
That has always been the question with a 10 things before I die. Once? or over and over? Mostly, over and over- as regular as eating.

Kvon said...

Eating is a good example and opens up a whole bunch of other analogies such as "List nutrition" etc... I think the "one off" list is popular because in life it is hard to keep focus... We have to constantly remind ourselves what we love and act accordingly. For some reason it's not automatic.