Thursday, August 14, 2008

I GOT IT!


Well it's not the full on tuck knee air but I am calling this a personal milestone none the less. I have done the same old frontside air for over twenty years. I tried the tuck knee a few times but it felt weird so I bailed. Today I pushed through to land several demi-tuck knee airs. Now I just need to pull the board back and get that knee down! I don't have access to a real eleven foot vert ramp, Still I press on hoping that my work here on the six will help once I get to ride the real deal. Regardless... I am stoked!

5 comments:

Nikoli said...

Nice! No more stink bug!

Kvon said...

Thanks Nik. I always thought the tuck knee was an indy air!?!? I am working on my termonology, would you be down to help with some info???

Nikoli said...

I can't help ya there... I too am of the apparently WRONG opinion that the "Indy" is a grab not an air-(as illustrated with the tuck knee-back hand reaching from behind the knee between the feet on the front rail)... but apparently "there's no such thing as a frontside indy air."

Kvon said...

lol! That's cool nik. At least the grab is clear to me now! :)

sarahgrace said...

You're pretty dang awesome. I'm biased, but I'm right.